Cyber Security Auditing is a method of staying secure and continuously improving security:
There are 2 major types of Cyber Security Audit we provide and these are the question and answers that are associated with that :
Cyber Risk Audit
- An organisation wide audit.
- Determine the risks associated to the Technology.
- Appropriate controls would be advised with recommendations on the same.
- ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53 associated risks would be considered.
Cyber Program High Level Audit
- Specific audit for the Technology Program Eg : Web Application, Android/iOs Application, Windows Application,
- Audits the way the technology is being used by the IT team.
- Is the IT team following the best practices ?
- Different version of the programs could be audited.
- Infrastructure and security architecture advice would be provided to Tech Leads.