Cyber Security Auditing is a method of staying secure and continuously improving security: There are 2 major types of Cyber Security Audit we provide and these are the question and answers that are associated with that :
- Cyber Risk Audit –
- An organisation wide audit.
- Determine the risks associated to the Technology.
- Appropriate controls would be advised with recommendations on the same.
- ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53 associated risks would be considered.
- Cyber Program High Level Audit –
- Specific audit for the Technology Program Eg : Web Application, Android/iOs Application, Windows Application,
- Audits the way the technology is being used by the IT team.
- Is the IT team following the best practices ?
- Different version of the programs could be audited.
- Infrastructure and security architecture advice would be provided to Tech Leads.
Don’t let your business to become a victim of Cyber Crime.
Cyber attacks are the biggest threats to your businesses, perform an audit to know where you stand in your security.
Click here to read what our clients have told about us.